The Paris Review is grateful for support from the following organizations:
- Arthur F. & Alice E. Adams Charitable Foundation
- Amazon Literary Partnership Literary Magazine Fund and the Community of Literary Magazines & Presses
- Literary Arts Emergency Fund, supported by the Mellon Foundation
- Pine Tree Foundation of New York
- The Witter Bynner Foundation for Poetry
The Paris Review's work is made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
The Writers at Work interview series is supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts.
To learn more about supporting The Paris Review through grants, please contact our Institutional Giving Officer, Jane Breakell, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Paris Review Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
To donate as an individual to The Paris Review, please visit our Donate page.